Time & Location
Nov 04, 2021, 12:15 PM – 1:15 PM PDT
About the Event
International tax laws can be complex and present many tax planning opportunities. Understanding your unique circumstances is key to minimizing global tax liability and avoiding expensive compliance penalties.
- Brief history and regulatory bodies
- Income exclusion from taxation
- Foreign tax credit
- Foreign bank and asset reporting requirements
- Social security of the host country and interactions with U.S. rules
- Tax treaties and implications
About the Presenter
Zachary Sahar is a Certified Public Accountant with the CPA Firm of Capital Tax. Tax planning is at the heart of their practice and a significant number of their clients are tech industry employees. Zachary has been a CPA for more than 20 years and started his career with one of the big 4 CPA firms.